I’m a content strategist & information specialist.
What kind of content?
- Software user interface design copy and workflow
- Multimedia scripts and storyboards
- Surveys and research
- User assistance and knowledge base content
- Corporate blogging
- Product marketing copywriting
- Policies and procedures
- Feature articles
- Storyboarding for infographics and educational art
What kind of strategy?
- Task analysis – what information people need and why
- Management and training – Managing and mentoring interns and content developers
- Localization optimization – how to write and deliver content that will translate well
- Content structure – how to structure and publish content in structured authoring systems (CMS)
- Terminology management – Creating style guides and terms lists and integrating terminology management software into authoring processes
- Curation and social networking – bringing the right content to the right people with social tools
- Research – Working with researchers and data analysts to determine and measure content performance
- Content launches– Coordinating the creation and publication of content supporting high-profile consumer product launches